[nagdu] reissue

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Fri Oct 16 23:56:50 UTC 2009

Lora, Sundance is from Leader.

I would take a reissue again too in a heartbeat.  In a way it's nice to have
a dog that's a little "seasoned."  My first guide Megan was 17 months when I
got her, and the breaking in period was stressful and overwhelming for both
of us.  It didn't help  that she absolutely adored our trainer either.
<smile>  He told me outright that Megan was his favorite in that string,
that they were buds, so it was hard for him to let go of her.  It took her a
long time to turn over to me.  Sunny, well, she's a pretty laid back
personality anyway, she pretty much accepts whoever she's with, and she
didn't seem to be overly attached to her second trainer.  I was afraid she
wouldn't want to bond with me after being with someone else, but it didn't
really take too long.  We liked each other from the start, so I'm sure that
helped.  And no problems with being too stressed out to park or eat. <smile>

AnnaLisa and Sundance