[nagdu] reissue

Kolby Garrison kolbygarrison at triad.rr.com
Sat Oct 17 09:13:41 UTC 2009

Hello All,
I had to chime in here on this topic. My Sunny is a reissue as well, and she
was nearly five years old when she came to me. The match with her previous
handler had not worked out because after recovering from a herniated disc at
the base of her tail which took a year out of her working life, she became
too strong for the lady that she was originally matched with. She was placed
on the matching list, but this time the school wanted to find the right
person for her if they could. I suppose that I am the right person because
our match has been successful since day one. Sunny is very active and high
energy, perfect for my college lifestyle of always busy and on the go. She
loves people and is always ready for anything. I would take a reissue again
without a second thought as long as I knew that it was the right dog for me.
I do want to experience receiving a dog right out of training at some point,
maybe with Sunny's successor.
Kolby