[nagdu] ranting

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Oct 17 13:11:02 UTC 2009

Lora,

I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties.  You really haven't had an easy
time of things.

No, I don't think this is normal first year behavior.  What you are
describing is pretty serious aggression.  If you think there's any chance
that he would bite if given the opportunity please, please stop working him,
get a trainer from the school or a behaviorist that specializes in
aggression to help you ASAP.

I'm sorry you are going through this.  Hugs,
Julie