[nagdu] ranting

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:03:22 UTC 2009

I feel like the school isn't listening to me because I told them that I was
using a food that didn't have corn in it, and they blamed me for feeding a
food with corn which I wasn't. A leader Dog rep came out and worked with
Trice concerning barking. They gave him corrections exactly like I had been
doing and they said I must be doing it wrong since it wasn't working. I had
to wait two weeks for them to get him into the vet at LD when I complained
that he wasn't like my trainer described and he was having accidents. When
LD rep came out Trice was an angel and didn't exhibit any problems that I
descibed. Leader rep didn't think that it was serious and didn't really
believe me since he didn't do anything. I talked with my trainer earlier
about stool issues and she thought it was just Trice's normal stool to be
peanutbutter and going 5 to 6 times a day. Sorry that was a random email.

--
Lora and Trice