[nagdu] ranting

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Sat Oct 17 18:17:57 UTC 2009

Hi Lora,

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this on top of his digestive issues.
No, this does not sound like normal break-in behavior, it sounds like he's
being territorial, and not in a good way.  I have a couple questions for
you, and I'm sort of going to play devil's advocate.  You said a trainer has
come out before earlier this year, was it for the same problem?  You said
you felt like the trainer didn't listen to you, but did you act on whatever
advice they did give you?  Or did you just dismiss it as not relevant?  I
also remember you had control issues before with Myrtle, different kinds of
problems I know, but Do you let Trice get away with stuff?  I don't mean
this specifically, but stuff in general, so that he thinks he's the boss?  I
don't know your situation other than what you've told us, so don't take this
as me judging you, I'm certainly not.  Just some thoughts.  I really hope
you can work this out and don't have to return him.  I would definitely
follow up with your trainer again and get some help as soon as you can.

AnnaLisa and Sundance