[nagdu] ranting

SC Johnson & Pups stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Sat Oct 17 20:10:56 UTC 2009

Laura,

I too have had 2 guides from LD and all 3 have been absolutely wonderful as
were the trainers and staff.   I know Phil Griffin personally as he trained
my first 2 dogs and is now the Director of training and oversees a huge
chunk of Leader Dog operations.  I will see if I can get you his email and I
would suggest running this right to him, and I can guarantee you that
appropriate action will be taken.  sorry to hear of these difficulties, but
hang in there as from the looks of it you have a heck of lot of support from
each of us on NAGDU!

Steve & Misha