[nagdu] ranting

SC Johnson & Pups stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 18 00:16:55 UTC 2009

I actually met up with him last summer while getting my third guide who
turned out to be a career-change dog from Paws.  She has worked out
beautifully, is a little older upon the initial match, actually much older
than the previous 2, and she is a little black locomotive!

I have found that keeping in regular contact with my trainer has helped us
get through the more shall we challenging times.  Communication,
communication communication!

It is great to see all of the conversation on this list-serve as I am very
new on it for only about 3 days now, and the same goes as far as being an
NFB member.

Steve & Misha