[nagdu] ranting

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Oct 18 14:32:06 UTC 2009

My boy had to wear his be good collar as I call it.
He was visiting on the way up to communion.
when he gets so many pets then he thinks he can sniff anyone.
when I put it on him, this made folks mad.
Whispering,
"the dog wasn't doing anything.
You correct and the dog is OK.
I said out loud he isn't OK.
How would they feel if we corrected their children.
Trust me, we walked to the stairs and he did his job like he should.
He didn't want to visit the dogs on the way home like he does all of the time.
He was full business.
So I took it off put it back into my fanny pack for next time.
Ttrust me I had a dog who was wearing this, and wanted to go to other
dogs anyway.
It didn't matter.
The dog jerked out of my hands.
I sent the beast back to the school.