[nagdu] Presidential Proclamation for White Cane Safety Day

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:08:18 UTC 2009

For what it's worht, from my perspective as a technology teacher at a
state training center, the extra stimulous money is being put to good
use in training consumers how to use more devices and keeping current
with today's technology. Someone else will have to speak to the VR
viewpoint and such, but from what I've seen so far, things are
happening and going in the right direction.

Jmt,
Wayne