[nagdu] ranting

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 01:17:20 UTC 2009

It has been a hard couple of days. Trice my dog guide lounged 2-3 feet and
showed his teeth while barking and growling. He did this to a person who
said hi to me in my office at work. His barking behavior is getting worse. I
think the only reason he didn't attack the person was because he ran into
the desk (he was laying under the desk when this happened) I've tried
correcting him I've tried telling him the situation was ok and walking up to
whatever he is scared of.

What problems have people had in their first year? Is this normal break in
stuff?

--
Lora and Trice