[nagdu] Petting

Zena Atchison meme57 at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 18 21:22:02 UTC 2009

i always took the harness off and held the dog with the leash and let them
pet him when they were kind enough to ask
i did have the problem of people reaching out and petting with out asking if
i felt like that was the case i would say please do not pet my dog while he
is working you wouldn't want me to pet your eyes would you? i usually got a
good laugh out of them on that and an apology
zena from missouri