[nagdu] ranting

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Oct 19 00:17:01 UTC 2009

Oh until you get what I had, it would be hard to understand.
Even with a gentle leader as well as the collar around the neck not
just the chain collar this dog would pull me over to get to other dogs.
this dog pulled me backwards down a flight of stairs dragging me down
the walk to get to the dog.
I hung on to the leash.
she was choking herself to get to this dog.
to this day I have my left arm quite sore.
I was the one who built it back up to work it again.
Now I can't have a hard pull.
Just doesn't work for me.
So I called her the beast.
Trying to be polite on the list.