[nagdu] ranting

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Oct 19 13:21:01 UTC 2009

Laura,
I'm sorry you are going through this.
Some dogs develop a fear of people who are blind, in that they know
guiding is really hard work, and are afraid they can't do it, so they
don't. This would explain why the dog is fine for the trainer who is
presumably sighted but not good with you.
I'm sorry Leader isn't taking you seriously on this issue.
I'd send the dog back. You don't want to risk alienating your coworkers,
and beyond that, you don't need the stress of a dog that is this
unpredictable. A dog should be fun to work with. Yours isn't, and yours
also is unsafe. Time for a change.