[nagdu] Dogs listening

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Oct 19 17:28:04 UTC 2009

Stress or distress. Stress is a good positive thing as it keeps us
motivated. Distress is negative and can literally kill a person.
I'd figure out which you've got and then apply it to managing your
situation whether it's keeping this dog or not.
I'd also suggest you write down step by step what you need a dog to do.
Then you can use it if you go back to Leader Dogs or to another school.
Often, the more details you give the school staff, the happier you'll be
with the dog you get.
As for Leader Dogs, I'd suggest you talk with Judy Campbell and/or Phil
Griffin. Both are great folks. Tell them everything you've done with
this dog, and how the person you met with responded.
As for the loose stools, might it be the water your dog is on? Well
water would produce the same effect on my last dog, as did the water at
my parent's beach house.