[nagdu] Dogs listening

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Mon Oct 19 19:14:34 UTC 2009

Laura,

I would hope that you will be able to work things out with your current dog
and your life style, but you dog could have a medical problems, a behavioral
problem or be picking up on your stress. Or, for that matter, a combination
of all. I'd suggest you consult with your trainer and your vet at first.
Then, if you can find a reliable sounding board to help you deal with the
stress. You could end up sick if your life is too stressful. Hugs to you and
pats for the pup.