[nagdu] ranting

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Oct 20 18:45:36 UTC 2009

I'm curious about that too. What happens if there is a flight of steps,
and you don't know it's there, and someone reaches to pet your dog at
just the wrong moment?
And if it is okay to pet in a church, does this extend to say a Jewish
temple or a Mosque or a Quaker Meeting Hall?
Does the type of service mater, or if say I met you and your dog at a
preschool fair held ina church, could I pet him?
Please elaborate, as I am also vey curious.