[nagdu] ranting

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Oct 20 19:37:49 UTC 2009

Regardless of the particular place of worship, I would not get all heated,
me personally, about people wanting to pet my dog. I am not sure the circles
within which others travel, but no one has attempted to pet my dog while he
and I are mid gate.  I have however had many people call to the dog or purse
their lips together to get his attention   while I have traveled here and
there and everywhere. It is then that I remind people  that he is a guide
dog and that such conduct is not only inappropriate, but puts myself and my
dog at great risk.  I do not have any issues with the people we worship with
paying attention to doxy as they are family and know the ins and outs of
guide dog etiquette. I find it hard to believe that at some point in
attendance to whatever house of worship one attends, that congregants  would
do anything to someone within their family which would put them or their
guide dog at risk.

Albert J. Rizzi
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.