[nagdu] ranting

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 17:35:17 UTC 2009

Jeff,

I would say that it isn't all that uncommon for dogs to cross in front of
you at the top of the stairs. It's usually not a full body cross but they
often do a slight cross at the top of the stairs. My dogs have all crossed
and put their nose on the right-hand rail of the escalators because I showed
them that that was what I wanted. I suspect that dogs cross more or less
depending on the comfort that you have with stairs. Of course, crossing, as
I say doesn't mean full body crossing, but often their head and their nose
comes across in front of you.