[nagdu] ranting

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:21:04 UTC 2009

My guide does the same thing at some important doors at work, such as
stairwell doors, and other doors. Actually, she may be crossing in
front of me because the door opens outward and the hinges are on the
left. I hadn't thought of it before, but it makes sense. In these
times, my dog comes partly in front of me and points with her head
where the handle of the door is. It's really neat to feel that through
the harness.

Wayne