[nagdu] Bad to worse

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 00:09:14 UTC 2009

Lora,

I'm so sorry you're going through this.  My now almost twelve-year-old
retired guide Bristol was very ill like you describe for the first
year or more of our partnership and I totally understand what you're
going through.  I would for sure call the program where you got the
dog or talk to a behaviorist who is experienced in working with
assistance dogs.

I hope things improve for you both very soon.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you
earn it and win it in every generation."
-- Coretta Scott King
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss