[nagdu] The Requirement of a Harness

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Tue Oct 27 19:47:33 UTC 2009

Albert,

Actually no ID is required to be shown to anyone, harness or not.

Is it good form to travel without the harness and expect no one to challenge
your rights? IMHO, no, but others may argue. Just because we can do
something legally doesn't always make it the most prudent thing to do.

That said, if I, or anyone else, wishes to work a dog without a harness,
technically a business owner cannot ask anything more than "Is that a
service animal?" and "How does it assist you with your disability?"

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com