[nagdu] The Requirement of a Harness

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Oct 27 20:14:06 UTC 2009

I never knew that.  I am occasionally being asked to produce proof that I am
blind and that the dog is a service animal on the long island railroad.  I
will from this day forth not be digging into my wallet to produce any such
document any longer.  I find it insulting and belittling to tell you the
truth. I appreciate the education as I am newly blind and not sure of all
the ins and outs as it were.

Albert J. Rizzi
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.