[nagdu] Hey Al

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Oct 28 19:34:00 UTC 2009

He came with that name, he is a beautiful yellow lab and his name is a hymn
sung in christian churches, and means a praise to god  or a beginning it was
his beginning as a guide dog and mine as a blind  man we are graduates of
the guide dog foundation in new york..

Albert J. Rizzi
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.