[nagdu] update

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 00:09:48 UTC 2009

I just wanted to let people know that Leader Dogs came out. They want me to
walk on the other side of the street for three months to build Trice's
confidence level as far as being scared of traffic. As far as the barkin
they want me to be aware when people are walking down the hall and give him
a treat whenever people walk down the hall. This will hopefully solve the
work issue, but his other barking issues I am not sure. As far as him
barking in class they want me to not sit by any windows or doors where he
can look out and bark at people in the hallway. It seems like they are just
avoiding the issue. They aren't sure why Trice is taking me out into traffic
and didn't really give a suggestion besides correcting him to get him back
on track. He did walk out into traffic when the trainer was there. The
trainer will be here tomorrow and I plan on addressing that even though I
was on the side of the street that they wanted me to be on Trice still
startled at a motercycle.

--
Lora and Trice