[nagdu] update

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Thu Oct 29 00:24:17 UTC 2009

Laura, that issue should have been addressed right then and there IMHO, and
be sure you are proactive asking questions. If you have to do so many things
to make it right, I think it's wrong and would push for a change of dog
myself. And besides, the health issues are still there. I hope I am not
speaking out of turn, and I'm sorry to express such a strong opinion, but I
concur with your thoughts on it.

Cindy Lou