[nagdu] update

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu Oct 29 14:13:54 UTC 2009

Laura,
To quote from Nancy Reagan "just say no".
Tell them you will not use the dog anymore and to come and get him. If
they won't, tell them you'll send him back at their expense, and if that
isn't aggreaable, take him to the pound.
This is of course only if you feel that way and aren't willing and able
to keep him as a pet.
You ultimately own the solution to this problem. The school cannot make
you do anything you do not want to do.
Know that if you do this, you probably won't get another dog from them,
but would you really want one given all that's happened?
Lastly, have you spoken with Phil or the president of Leader Dogs? Phil
was the head trainer in my last class and I personally found him to be
great. I realize you may not, but if you haven't spoken with him, I'd
encourage you to do that.
I'd urge you to write down all the issues you've had, in a list format
and hit them one by one.Be calm and collected and make sure your point
is gotten across.