[nagdu] The Requirement of a Harness

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 16:31:06 UTC 2009

Marion,

Someone did once suggest I leave my dog tied outside.  A lot of pet owners
do that in my old neighborhood, but I made it very clear that no way no how
was I going to do that!  I did leave Mitzi in the car once, on the way home
from a beach trip, because she was pretty sandy and we were just ducking
into a taffy store that was right there.  I fretted like a neurotic mother
hen the entire time!  There's a reasonable measure of safety in leaving her
in the car -- especially if Daisy is there, too.  But, like you, I am
totally opposed to the notion of leaving her untended.

Which doesn't stop me threatening to leave her in the car with Daisy if
she's being squirly. /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney