[nagdu] GDF Questions

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 02:20:15 UTC 2009

I remember being at The Seeign Eye and my instructor purposely pulled
harder or very little in order to get a "feel": for how much of a pull
I wanted and how fast I was able/willing to walk. I would rather have
the dog pulling slightly in front of me, so that if the dog ever
suddenly dstopped, I would have some warning that something was up.

Wayne