[nagdu] Retirement and Dog Sitter Access

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Sep 2 13:10:57 UTC 2009

Agreed.
Also, I am uncomfortable with the idea that a person must be home all
day to adopt a retired dog. My retired dogs have gone to families with
working "parents" and both dogs seemed happy. You can be home all day
and ignore a dog, just as you can work full time and give a dog love and
attention. Having a second dog helps, and there are doggie daycares
which also help.
I'm also not sure that "retired dogs need people more". Our dogs adapt
to a lot.