[nagdu] harness signs

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Sep 13 13:49:08 UTC 2009

Thanks Marion!

I understand that a sign is not required or perhaps even beneficial.  I
really don't have much issue with people petting Monty.  I use a very
different style of harness with a nontypical breed and I'm wondering if a
sign would help make it clear that he is a guide dog. Mainly it is for my
curiosity factor. *smile*

I'll let you know what happens.

Julie