[nagdu] harness signs

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Sep 13 20:48:32 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I used to use a harness sign with the picture of the hand and the
international "NO" symbol on it that GDUI used to sell.  I've even made my
own signs.

I didn't find that it worked.  People see what they want to see and do what
they want to do regardless of any signs - look hpow they treat traffic
signs!

I just treat people like a distraction I have no control of like they were a
squirrel or something (grin!).

Linda and Landon