[nagdu] a question stemming from a hot debate

Nimer nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 01:55:56 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have different views entirely on this issue. As long as a person asks
if they can pet my dog, regardless of whether or not they're in harness,
and as long as my dog is under control, I.E sitting or laying down, I
have no problem with people petting my dog. Playing with my dog is a
little different. First, the harness must be taken off, and the dog and
myself have to be in a comfortable setting, I.E my house. For me, as
long as my dog knows the difference etween work and play, my dog should
enjoy her time being a dog, as well as do her duties. Abbie knows both,
and enjoys her time being a dog, but also is a wonderful worker.

Thanks
Nimer J