[nagdu] Toys and Words

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Sep 15 04:06:23 UTC 2009

	I have two questions on which I would like people's opinions.  Maybe
these should be in separate emails, so feel free to change the subject line.
Balls and Frisbees: GDB told us not to play with our dogs with balls or
Frisbees as they could potentially become so used to playing with them that
they decide to go chase one while working.

Words: Some of the people who help me with Lexia slur their words together
and/or use long sentences with her.  GDB told us to be short and clear.
Some examples of what people say are "come here" (except all strung
together), "turn around", and "get on your blanket" instead of "blanket."
What do people think of this?

Nicole