[nagdu] a question stemming from a hot debate

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Sep 15 14:42:25 UTC 2009

My dogs have always interacted with people and other dogs.  The interactions
are controlled to one degree or another and i have the say-so on how it
goes, but, the interactions are there.  My dogs have had a lot of human and
animal best friends and family members.  our cats didn't like my last dog
and one liked the dog before that but both cats hang out with my present
dog.  My dogs have always been delighted to see their human friends and to
make more friends.  As long as they don't break rules, that's fine.

I am strict about allowing people to pet my dogs while they're in harness. I
very seldom say yes to that, but, out of harness, my dogs play, interact,
and so on.

Margo and Arrow