[nagdu] a question stemming from a hot debate

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Tue Sep 15 18:19:01 UTC 2009

Hi Margo,

I agree with you 100% on the petting in harness thing. I don't allow that
either. If it is a child or someone with whom I've struck up a conversation,
I will take the harness off and put my dog in a sitting position.

Chasity
E-mail: chasityvanda at charter.net
Twitter: kidrockgroupie
Windows Messenger: chasity0713 at hotmail.com
Skype: ronnievanzantfan4ever
My MySpace page: www.myspace.com/chasityandvanda
Check out the tribute page I created for my guide dog Vanda at:
www.myspace.com/vandaandchasity
Listen to my podcast at:
http://www.gcast.com/u/Chasityvanda/main.xml
Or by phone at: (559) 553-4627