[nagdu] a question stemming from a hot debate

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 15 15:59:05 UTC 2009

Chastity,

Oh, I totally agree with you.  I think it is much, much better for the dog
to play and socialize in its off duty time.  And that a happier, more
mentally healthy dog witll make a better guide.  I was pretty picky about
how people played with Mitzi whenshe was young, and now I just expect
general civility -- no teasing or undo rough housing.  But I'm always
thrilled when she's playing with people.  I have yet to see that it affects
her bond with me in the slightest.

Tami Smith-Kinney