[nagdu] Sticks

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Sep 16 15:04:23 UTC 2009

What I see here is this,
when I try to take the stick away, he will chew it up as fast as he can.
Because he knows he isn't supposed to do the stick chewing.
the only way I know how to avoid the problem is not let him play in his yard.
I have encouraged him to bring sticks to me, out of the question.
then I thank the Lord he throws them up even if it is in the middle of
the night.
I so don't want anything to happen bad to this dog.
Or any dog I get.
I would love to play with him in the yard.
Even when you take him to go busy first,
he will run in the yard to go again so he can eat it to.
Hate to be so blunt, but ever so true.
We walk, where I still would love to play with him.
We have the huge ball with the handle on top, he doesn't care.
he wants that stick.

--
--Dar
skype