[nagdu] convention 2010 ???

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 11:44:01 UTC 2009

    The Convention of the National Federation of the Blind will be held from
July 3 - 8 at the Hilton anatole Hotel in Dallas Texas. The NAGDU meetings
will be held on Saturday, July 3 and Monday July 5.
    I'm not sure why you would even want to attend an ACB Convention? They
are half the size of an NFB convention and are much more expensive to
attend, although they seem to offer more social functions, like tours, and
uninspiring, boring sessions. If you are going to spend the money to go to a
convention, you may as well attend the one that is biggest, best, and most
dynamic? Attending an ACB Convention over an NFB Convention is like going to
a corner church carnival when you could have gone to Disney World for less
money!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion