[nagdu] convention 2010 ???

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Sep 22 13:22:34 UTC 2009

Marion,

Have you been to an ACB convention?  Next year's is in Phoenix if I'm not
mistaken.  I'm seriously thinking of going.  I'm very curious to see the
differences between ACB and NFB, the organizations themselves as well as the
convention experience.   I've been to a state ACB convention.  There were
differences, of course, but I think going to a national convention would be
a more valuable experience to better understand ACB.

There are so many social, legal and physical barriers to overcome, I'd so
much like to see the two organizations work together.    I'll do what I can
and for me I think the first step is attending an ACB national convention if
I can to understand  what they think and why.

Julie