[nagdu] working with local health departments

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Sep 23 00:02:41 UTC 2009

Peter,

I've asked them as well.

Just as an FYI, and not that I took your question as some sort of jab, since
my employment with GDF, I have chosen to remain on the fringes of GDUI. I
serve on one committee, but that's all.

There are many people who are members of both groups and frankly, an effort
like contacting health departments to make sure they are educating
businesses is pretty universal. It's something both organizations, NAGDU and
GDUI, can do if not together, certainly at the same time.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com