[nagdu] convention 2010 ???

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 01:51:30 UTC 2009

Cindy, I cannot benefit from an FM loop which is the name of the radio
you spoke of.

I usually go to these conferences for my job and don't know I'll be
attending until April or May.  I also have an older dog with some
pretty serious health issues and don't feel comfortable making plans
more than two or three months ahead.

Volunteers are hard to find because interpreting for Deafblind people
in this kind of situation requires a very high skill level.
I am going to contact the National Office and see what they say,
because I'd be interested.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you
earn it and win it in every generation."
-- Coretta Scott King
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss