[nagdu] Interpreter Services

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 23 13:12:17 UTC 2009

Peter,
    With all due respect - and then I believe we should close this thread,
as it is not on topic for the NAGDU list - people once thought the earth was
flat, the sun revolved around it, and blind people were only employable as
chair caners or piano tuners. As we expand our consciousness and begin to
realize that we are all in this thing together as a group, society is
beginning to realize that it is our mutual responsibility to remove the
barriers to full participation for all! I hope you will do your best to
understand that resolving Rox's issue will not only be beneficial to her, it
will be so for us, as well!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala