[nagdu] Off-topic:PRAYER LETTER FROM RESOURCES FOR THE BLIND, PHILIPPINES

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 25 22:45:03 UTC 2009

Dear listers,
I support an organization called Resources for the Blind, which was founded
by a blind man while he was a missionary in the Philippines.  They assist in
finding and mainstreaming blind children; they work with teachers, training
them to be effective with blind students; they also work with adults who
lose their sight, providing rehab services and cataract surgeries where they
can be helped.
If you would like to receive a copy of their latest prayer letter, with
information on how you might contact them to help, I would be glad to send
it to you.
Please send me an e-mail off list at
sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
and I will send it to you shortly.  It will be sent as an attachment, and
both Word and PDF  versions will be sent, so you can choose.

Please let me know if you're interested.
Thanks.
Susan