[nagdu] NAGDU Board of Directors meeting

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 00:03:43 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    The Board of Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users holds its monthly meetings on the third Sunday of each month at 8:00 pm via teleconference. The next meeting of the Board will be held on Sunday, September 27. Anyone who wishes to join the teleconference and listen to the proceedings is welcome to do so, although only members of the Board may make and vote on motions. Time is alotted for others to speak to the Board on issues of discussion and/or ask questions. The call-in instructions for the meeting are pasted below my signature. I look forward to your participation!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
president at nfb-nagdu.org
Conference Participant Instructions

  1.. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
  2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the participant.