[nagdu] NAGDU Board of Directors meeting

Michael Hingson mhingson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 27 01:17:33 UTC 2009

Hi Marion,

I got your voice mail.  We have company so I'll have to call you back later
tonight or tomorrow.  Good news on the grant!  Take care.

Best,

M. H.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com