[nagdu] Viola

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 05:11:21 UTC 2010

Tracy,

Thanks for saying that.  /grin/  I met one of the small fluffy goldens from
TSE and she worked very well.  I think.  She was just so darned cute!
/grin/

I have now met one of the small GSDs from TSE, too,.  Great dog, works very
well.  I think.  She is just so darned cute!  /grin/

When I first heard abou tsome of the smaller version of the "standard"
breeds, I sort of had my doubts, mostly because I simply could not imagine
one.  At the same time, I was relieved to see that there were guide dogs now
who would actually fit into the modern world.  Trains!  Busses!  Airplanes!
Most importn of al:  Starbucks!  /grin/

Now that I've met them, and for long enough in sunlight that I could manage
to "see" them, I am enthralled!  Especially with the GSD, since she has the
perfect GSD build, and that awesome GSD head....  Except, well, she is
really, really, really cute.  /lol/

Meanwhile, I'm still pulling out hair trying to figure how to fit my 50
pound poodle under a bus or train seat (I hear the GSD is no problem, there,
on the same busses and trains), completely baffled as how so many people
seem to manage to fit 80, 90 or 100 lb. GSDs or goldens or labs under the
same sorts of seats...

And wishing I had gone to a proper program for a GSD or golden or lab so
that I wouldn't have to always go around with a guide dog who is just so
darned cute!  /lol/

Welcomes, too, to Jessica.  A cute dog is a fun dog!  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney