[nagdu] dog adaptability and expectations

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Fri Apr 2 02:01:52 UTC 2010

Hi Martha,

Well, I don't think your dog will have to be crated for 8 hours at one
crack.  I know from what others have said that you can go check on Dee
whenever you like between classes, and I know that Shawn Mayo, the director
at Blind, says she loves dogs.  I know that others on staff there like dogs
too, so I really doubt that it'll be like she will be just left by herself
all day long with no one coming in to see her.  I'm sure she'll have lots of
friends there in the other students too.  So I don't think you will have to
worry so much.

That said, being that you and Dee are such a new team, I would work her as
much as you can during off hours, as you said you would be doing.  So I
think she will adapt and be fine.  You won't ruin her.

AnnaLisa and Sundance