[nagdu] dog adaptability and expectations

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Apr 14 19:51:58 UTC 2010

Martha,
I really don't know. All I can say is that you do what you have to do.
If this was the job of your dreams or the guy/girl of your dreams, would
you care or would you j ust think "the dog can roll or not roll with it,
but I really need to do this".
I ask this because when I got my second dog, they asked if I had plans
to move in the next six months. I said that I didn't, but that if I got
my dream job, I'd take it and wouldn't really much care how the dog
responded.
Dogs are pretty adaptable really and even if yours doesn't, the only
thing worse then retiring a dog is missing an opportunity you could have
and should have taken but didn't.
Go do your thing and enjoy.