[nagdu] Bus seating

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 19:01:01 UTC 2010

I would worry about my dog flying off the seat.  The way our bus seats
are designed, it's like this little butt-shaped contoured plastic
molded thing. My dog would have to sit to fit all four paws and her
bum in the seat and her center of gravity will be too high while in a
sit to allow her to stabilize herself should we have a sudden stop or
fly over a pot hole.  Our bus drivers seem to find this sudden
stopping, and pot hole jouncing to be some kind of art form and my dog
would go flying.

I usually have her in a sit between my knees and even in the seats
where she sticks out a bit I think that'd be safer than her on the seat.

I do realize that others may have a different experience, though.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss