[nagdu] Blind Inc.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 4 03:32:40 UTC 2010

People tend to make blanket statements, whether or not they are
true.  I can't speak for any of the Centers absolutely, but I know
that there is some so-called "component training" at BLIND Inc. that
is individual classes.  They would, of course, rather do the whole
program, but some individual stuff has been offered.

Dave